Update by user Nov 29, 2016

NO ANSWER

Update by user Nov 17, 2016

I wear them a few times and the left boot cracked,the ApparelSave company don't wont to give me money back, they Sayed go to Nautica and ask them

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2016

I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me this email:

Hi Marite Cheglov,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on items that have already been worn other than for fitting. We also do not guarantee the durability of our items as we do not know how they were used. You may want to contact the manufacturer regarding warranty on your product. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Lina S

Shoe Metro

Sales Order ID: 5761670626290

Item ID: 119352505

Item: Nautica Saybrook Round Toe Synthetic Rain Boot

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Apparelsave and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apparelsave.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Apparelsave to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apparelsave?

Comments